Answer Air Services offers multiple maintenance solutions and tailored preventative maintenance plans to cater for all business types.
We understand that although air conditioning is generally not thought about until it breaks down, but when it does it becomes an urgent issue. Whether the air conditioning system serves an office environment, computer rooms, cold storage, or health services, a routine maintenance plan for your air conditioning equipment will not only prolong the life of your air conditioning system, but will save you capital expenditure on costly repairs which could have been avoided with simple maintenance activities.
Answer Air Services has ongoing air conditioning maintenance contracts all over Sydney, with clients ranging from Property Managers, Business Managers, Corporate Managers, Small Business Owners, and Facility management companies.
Some of our clients are:
Air Liquide Healthcare, Boral, CBRE, Snap Printing, OZE Pharmacy, Metro Hospitality Group, Transfield Services, Wesley Mission.
Some of the benefits the above clients enjoy are as follows:
- Lower monthly utility bills – By doing simple procedures, such as changing an air filter, or cleaning a coil allows the unit to work much easier. When the unit works easier, less energy is being used.
- Fewer breakdowns – Over 40% of air conditioning breakdowns are caused because of lack of maintenance. Once dirt gets into the system, parts are more likely to rust and get ruined. By checking your entire AC system, we find problems before they arise.
- Warranties – Most companies do not accept an air conditioning repair warranty claims when a unit has issues due to lack of maintenance.
Below is a sample check list that is performed on your air conditioning system with our preventive HVAC maintenance service:
Air Conditioning Maintenance Check List
- Inspect & replace air filters
- Inspect & Lubricate all fans and motor bearings if needed
- Clean blower assembly of normal dirt
- Inspect all belts & replace as needed
- Inspect & Adjust Valves & Dampers
- Take Ampere readings on all motors & compressors
- Inspect the refrigerant operating pressures as required
- Calibrating Safety controls & Temperature controls
- Visually check units for refrigerant gas & oil leaks
- Inspect condensate pumps
- Clean out drain lines using co2
- Check electrical connections & tighten if needed
- Check condensate pan
- Supply acid tablets to help prevent build up in pan
- Check thermostat calibration & recalibrate if needed
- Inspect condition of coils
- Inspect supply & return air temperature
- Test overall operation of the air conditioning equipment.of maintenance
Request Service Today!
Ut tellus dolor, dapibus eget, elementum vel, cursus eleifend, elit. Aenean auctor wisi et urna. Aliquam erat volutpat.
Duis ac turpis. Mauris fermentum dictum magna. Sed laoreet
aliquam leo. Ut tellus dolor, dapibus eget, elementum.